A Fish Embryo Acute Toxicity Test for Cosmetics Manufacturers and Business Owners in Thailand and Asia
TIBD provide professional Fish Embryo Acute Toxicity Test services for Cosmetics Manufacturers and Business Owners in Thailand and Asia.
We have a strong focus on deep technology of health and beauty, and has extensive expertise in this field. The company believes in strong collaboration and bringing in all expertise together in order to provide excellent services to its customers. TIBC is in collaboration with top universities and research institutes in Thailand and around the globe.
Our head office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we are happy to meet you in person and provide you consultation services regarding the fish embryo acute toxicity test service.
About Fish Embryo Acute Toxicity Test
This test is designed to determine acute toxicity of chemicals on embryonic stages of zebrafish (Danio rerio). The embryonic stages of fish are considered not to perceive pain compared to adult fish. Therefore, the Fish Embroy Acute Toxicity Test is used as an alternative for an animal test.
The test uses newly fertilized zebrafish eggs to be exposed to the test chemicals for 96 hours and observe it every 24 hours. The lethality of the test chemicals are recorded by the four observations which are as followed:
- Coagulation of fertilised eggs
- Lack of somite formation
- Lack of detachment of the tail-bud from the yolk sac, and
- Lack of heartbeat.
After the 96 hours of exposure is ended, the outcomes from the four observations will determine the acute toxicity of the test chemicals. Afterwards, the lethal dose (LC50) is calculated.
Who should Apply for a Fish Embryo Acute Toxicity test?
We serve a wide range of customers, and among our customers are companies associated with the beauty industry such as:
- Cosmetic Ingredients Suppliers
- Cosmetic brand owners
- Entrepreneurs in the health and beauty industry
- Cosmetic Safety Testing Agencies
- Cosmetic private label manufacturers
What are the benefits of conducting a Fish Embryo Acute Toxicity Test?
There are numerous advantages for cosmetic brand owners to have their products have a fish embryo acute toxicity tested. A few from many benefits are listed below:
- The safety of consumers will be ensured.
- You will comply with product safety regulations of your respective country.
- You will prevent potential damage to your company and brand’s image.
- The report can be used as evidence of skin irritation tested.
- The test result can be used in marketing campaigns.